First Aid at Work Requalification
This course is for anyone who wants to requalify and update the skills they previously learned on a first aid at work course, in order to renew their certificate and continue to act as a workplace first aider.
2 Day Course
- Emergency first aid at work certificate
- Valid for three years
- Ask about bulk discounts
- 10% off for members
Taught by trainers with hand on experience working in the emergency services
Certificate provided within 14 days
- Other organisation specific topics will also be covered i.e epilepsy and diabetes.
- Anaphylactic shock
- Eye injuries and eye irrigation
- Burns and scalds
- Spinal injuries
- Injury to muscles and joints
- Recognising major illness (including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes)
- Wounds and bleeding
- Safe use of an AED (defibrillator)
- Acting Safely, promptly, and effectively in an emergency
- Importance of basic hygiene
- Recording incidents and actions
- Role of the First Aider
A current first aid certificate must be held by the individual. Evidence of this will need to be shown to the instructor on the first day of training. This course may be attended up to three months before the certificate expiry date but must be completed within 28 days of the certificate expiry date.
*Practical and written assessment will be carried out at the end of this course